1st Anniversarry

12:13 AM

1st date. Watching BvS

1st photobox

the day after

he sicked

at Museum Geologi


1st time visit Tangkuban Parahu after lived 8 years in Bandung

Doesoen Bamboe

emesh

3rd photobox hehe

on duty

on duty (2)

Tebing Keraton


TSB

1/2

new year's eve


KKN lyfe.

I know I'm not pretty

bec

his 20th birthday


1st anniv

dia cantik, aku kalah. hmmm

trying to be serious

one of the best day in my life
remember Hulk?

how "dekil" I am

d'ranch

swim swim swim




I always dream about the day when he asked me to be his girlfriend. On his knee. Bring some flowers and chocolates with balloon perhaps. Ask me some questions like "Would you be mine?" or "Would you be my girlfriend?" or something like that. But it never happened. We just chat, hangout, watching movie etc.

Then I asked about our relationship, he said "you're my girlfriend"
And I was like "Oh. Okay."
So simple like that...


But, my feeling for him is real. I love him. Although I don't know what love is.

He such a good and bad boy at the same time. But I don't mind. I love him just the way he is
Always wake up early every morning to watching Spongebob. Oh how cute he is...He also love watching Naruto every 6 p.m.
Tempe, baso, ice cream, usus, ayam, katsu, lumpia basah, bacil are his favorite food.
Love coffee than tea.

Nemo and Dory, our beloved kiddos wkkwkwkwk
What a weirdo parent.

Last but not least, I love U Bacil.

You Might Also Like

0 comments