"13 Reasons Why" TV Series Review

2:03 AM


Yesterday I watched "13 Reasons Why" all night long. And now I still can't move on from that TV series. Damn, I'm so into that story.  Can't wait for the 13 Reasons Why Season 2.




It was story about a teenage girl who choose to killed herself because of bullying. I feel sorry for Hannah :(
Her life was just so... sad, pity and fucked up.

She recorded 13 tapes about reasons why she committed suicide. It means about 13 people who take responsibility to Hannah's death. Those people have to hear all the tapes then give it to another. If they didn't do it, the tapes will release to public.

Two weeks after Hannah's death, Clay Jensen (awkward and nerd boy) received a package in front of his house. When he opened the package, he found tapes and a map. He was shocked after he heard that tape. How could a good boy like him become one of the reason why Hannah's ended her life? Why him? FYI, Clay had crush on Hannah. He also her friend at work.

At first, I felt kinda bored because of the cheesy romance between Hannah Baker (the main character) with Justin (a cute and handsome guy who play basketball). Hannah Baker just a ordinary girl who recently moved to Liberty City (maybe, idk the city name for sure, too lazy too google it). Just like another new student in school, she doesn't have any friend. Then she met Justin, a charming boy who seems really nice but not really.

Justy

Episode by episode, the story became more complex. Boys, friendship, bullying, lonely and rape. I don't have any idea that school might be so hard for some people. The director succeed to make me feel what Hannah's feeling such as embarrassed, lonely, hurt. It makes me want to stop bullying people. I'm not a bully tho. But I will be more care to people who needs help.

Don't forget to check 13 Reasons Why website http://www.thirteenreasonswhy.com/
You can hear Hannah's tape on that site.

You Might Also Like

1 comments