Final Year Student

11:24 PM

Repost from my facebook account. Just remind me to be always grateful for everything I have.


August 4, 2018
It's been a long time since I wrote status on my facebook account. Now I'd like to sharing about my final year student life. So here we go..

October 2017
Start doing my minithesis after got rejected 2 times when propose the title. I was so devastated and disappointed to myself. Yes, I cried. Of course I cried, can you imagine how you feel after got rejected not just 1 time, but 2 times?
But thanks to Ncil who gave me inspiration to write minithesis about mlm. I was nothing without you. I love you to the moon and back wkwkwk

January 23rd, 2018
Seminar Usulan Penelitian (SUP). Everyone said that it was one step closer to got your degree. But I think it was so far far away to finish chapter 2-5. Trust me it was so hard to resist your novel or games while do your minithesis. Biggest distraction.

selfie before presentation


with my bestfriend, Siti.

with Ncil



July 18th, 2018
Unoficially got my bachelor degree in law. I wasn't so well prepared because I wasn't sure about what I wrote. Yes, I don't really understand about what I wrote on my 89 pages minithesis.
To be honest, I start taking it seriously when my friend graduate one by one because I don't wanna left behind.

thank you for always support me.

thank you for always beside me.

besties since 1st semester.



August 2nd, 2018
Finally got my degree! How proud I am.
But... I have to wait about 3 months to graduation ceremony on November. I don't mind tho. At least I don't have to pay UKT again

Last but not least I'd like to say never give up when life turn you down. Everything happen for a reason. Sooner rather than later you will find out.
Then one thing to do to be happy is "stop comparing yourself with others", everyone have their own clock. Maybe it was different from our clock. But trust me, you will get what you want as long as you keep your hard work. Just love and trust yourself. You are better than what you think.
I'm so grateful.
Thanks to God who still love me although I wasn't really religious person.
Thanks to my family who always support and pray for me. Especially my Mom. I wish you can see me graduate from college
Thanks to my best buddies in college (Siti, Ayi, Aisyah, Emak, Fatia) who always entertain me with your silliness.
Thank you for all your support guys. I love you! I really do.
Bye Unpad with all those lovely memories. See you on November.

You Might Also Like

0 comments